During RAID rebuild, diagnostics discovered an additional faulty drive. To speed resolution and protect data integrity, mysql508 has been taken offline to complete the current rebuild. Upon completion, the faulty drive will be replaced. On reboot, our administrators will advise us if the OS requires a file system check (fsck) or another RAID rebuild.
- 07/03/2012 18:28 PM EST - RAID rebuild is at 91%.
- 07/03/2012 8:48 PM EST - Rebuild is still going on. All services are back up but will continue to run slow during the rebuild.
- 7/03/2012 11:13 PM EDT - Raid is now in verifying stage. Progress is at 91%.
- 7/04/2012 12:29 PM EST- The drive has been replaced and raid is now rebuilding again. Services are back online
- 7/4/2012 3:12 AM EST - The rebuild is now at 77%. Another update will be posted when available.
- 7/4/2012 6:52 AM EST - Raid has finished rebuilding