Websites on server iis323 are currently not loading due to raid problems. Our system administration team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- A replacement server has been brought online and is currently undergoing the recreation process.
- @ 12:30PM Server recreation still in progress.
- @ 1:00 pm : Server is up now, but all services are disabled.
- @ 1:34 am: Recreation process is finished, content copy is in progress.
- @ 05:06 am: Content copy is in progress on letter "L" (it goes in alphabetical order)
- @9:32 am: Content copy is still finishing, we are past P now (alphabetical order), but until completed sites won't be back up. Unfortunately this can still take a couple of hours. Due to total failure there was no way around this and we truly apologize. As soon as site content is copied, most sites will come back up, some will still need permissions fixing. Fixing will immediately follow upload completion. Customers with custom/non-standard configurations may have to wait slightly longer as those configurations will complete after permissions fix.
Raid Problems. New Server Created.